Regarding anti-aging solutions and skin rejuvenation procedures, there have been several advances in recent years. As a result, we now have many options that can help us decide which treatment we would like to choose, depending on the specific skin problem we may encounter.
However, it is important to keep in mind that most experts believe that anti-aging treatment can never be completely effective unless a person takes all necessary precautions to preserve the results of the treatment he underwent. For example:
- You should stop smoking and avoid artificial tanning procedures to maintain the health of your skin.
- A nutritious diet is absolutely essential.
- A proper procedure for skin care should be strictly followed.
Basic skin rejuvenation procedures include:
- Laser rejuvenation: Laser rejuvenation, which is believed to produce effective results without severe side effects, uses traditional carbon dioxide lasers to combat the signs of aging. It is believed that the treatment effect lasts up to ten years.
- The use of peptides and antioxidants. By treating the skin layers with antioxidants, free radicals can be destroyed. As a result, sun damage and pollution can be reversed. A wide variety of antioxidants can be used for different skin types. Some of which include coffee berry extracts, natural flavonoids and polyphenols.
- Smaller peptides or proteins, on the other hand, are used in the manufacture of special formulations that stimulate the reversal of skin cells. The effect is almost similar to Botox, but with much lower risks.
- Mesotherapy: This procedure involves the injection of nutrition into the middle layer of the skin. A very thin needle is used to introduce vitamins, amino acids, hyaluronic acid and other necessary elements that help stimulate collagen and ultimately reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Blue light treatment: these are procedures that involve the direct application of aminolevulinic acid on the face. The procedures require extreme precision and experience because they are mainly used to treat serious skin diseases that can turn into cancer. The medication used must be activated with a special blue light laser.
Buy an approved melanotan injection from a well-known online provider.You should seek the help of a drug specialist and a dermatologist before using melanotan. Health forces warn that there are harmful adaptations of medications available in this vast world of Internet.
It is important to discuss this in detail with your skin care specialist before deciding on any treatment. Depending on your lifestyle and the compatibility of your skin, the intensity of the procedures will vary.