If you intend to work in Hong Kong or relocate your company’s employees to Hong Kong, you will require a working visa HK. If you are unfamiliar with the requirements of the Hong Kong immigration department, processing your visa application may become complicated, time-consuming, or even denied. If you encounter a similar problem in the future, Immanuel consultancy is the answer. Their success rate is astoundingly high, at 100 percent.
Approval of application
Before approving an application, the Hong Kong immigration department usually looks at the following factors:
- Whether the business will benefit Hong Kong’s economy, trade, and other important factors.
- The applicant’s importance to the company.
- Furthermore, a local or resident cannot fulfil the specific role.
The last-mentioned issue can be resolved by demonstrating that the applicant is:
- The interviewee should be extremely skilled.
- the participant should be well qualified for the position at the job, and the working individual should ensure that he or she will benefit the country as a whole.
An employment visa application usually takes nearly a week to be approved. The professional team at Consultancy will actively collaborate with you and the Hong Kong immigration department to ensure that your application is approved as soon as possible. They will also assist you in gathering the necessary documents and information for your application. After your visa application is approved, you will be able to apply for Hong Kong identity cards.
So, if you want a smooth and successful approval of your visa application, or if you have any questions, contact the consultancy agency right away.